We are not liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account. You are responsible for the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. We are not liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
While every effort is made to portray items accurately, slight variations may occur. All measurements quoted are approximate and the reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and publishing processes will allow. Slight variations in apparent colour can also be dependant on calibration of individual screens.
To comply with data protection and basic common sense, we would be grateful if you would agree to the following terms and conditions should you wish to leave a review on our site.
1. Write the text submitted yourself or gain permission from the person who has written it. Please don't copy any text which might be the copyright of someone else.
2. Know that we may use your review on our site and very possibly in our catalogues or emails if relevant. If we do use the review in our text we will remove your name so you retain confidentiality.
3. It is important that you understand that we may refuse to use the review without explanation to you.
4. We will print good and bad reviews without limitation where we feel they are of interest to our site visitors, but we will remove reviews which contain obscene or inappropriate language or content.
5. Reviews which appear not to be true are unlikely to get published, as might reviews which we consider confusing to our site visitors. So please try to be clear and concise.
Keeping information about you secure is very important to us.
Credit card payments:
We will never store your card details.
Visa, Mastercard and Paypal payments are accepted. Card payments are made through Paypal using secure sockets layer (SSL) technology. This is the strongest and most secure commercial level of encryption available. SSL encodes your personal information and all your transactions are protected by the powerful SSL encryption technology. SSL encrypts your credit card number, name, address, phone number, identification number and password as it travels through the internet, so that it cannot be read by anyone other than the secure server. More details can be found at https://www.paypal.com/
Please note that your credit card will be charged directly at the moment of transaction
Communication and marketing
From time to time, Rex London would like to contact you with details of the products, competitions and blog posts we provide. You will only receive this information if you have consented to this use of your personal data. You can update your communication preferences by either contacting Customer Services or updating your preferences in the My Account section.
All items shown on our website are in stock and dispatched from our warehouse. On occasion, due to an administrative error or unsuitable quality when the product is picked for your order, we may not be able to supply the item. We will inform you as soon as possible by phone or email if the goods you have ordered are not available and automatically refund you.
When you order, you will be provided with an approximate delivery date. While every effort is made to deliver within the time period specified, we shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise from not receiving the order on a specified day.
Copyright and Trademark
Rex London, rexlondon.com and dotcomgiftshop name and logo are registered trademarks. All rights including copyright are owned by Rex International ltd. Any use of the website or its contents, images and design without prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
Rex London is a wholly owned subsidiary of Rex International limited.
Rex International limited
Unit 3-4 Allied way London W3 0RL
Vat: 340 6615 75
Co. Registration no: 01578798.