About Rex London
Starting life on a Portobello Road market stall in 1981, Rex London is now an international front runner in design-led giftware. We design and sell a wide range of original gifts to the UK, European, Australian and Asian wholesale markets, and also sell our products directly to the public through our retail website www.rexlondon.com.
About the role
As the Marketing Officer, you will work across the full breadth of Rex London’s B2B and B2C marketing activity including press, social media, copywriting and advertising, with a particular focus on the company’s email marketing program.
What you'll do
- Take full ownership of the email marketing programme, including developing and executing the email and CRM strategies, planning, writing and scheduling all emails, list management, and reporting.
PR and Social Media
- Plan and write regular press releases
- Write articles for trade publications
- Maintain our company profile on Press Loft, and respond to all relevant journalist enquiries
- Send press loans to journalists
- Provide support on the execution of the social media strategy including, but not limited to, content creation, influencer marketing and reporting
- Write copy for our trade catalogues
- Take the lead on trade advertising
- Proofreading (blogs, product descriptions, emails etc)
- Maintain company profiles on trade fair websites
- Submit Rex London for relevant industry awards (e.g. Gift of the Year)
- Any other ad hoc duties, as reasonably required
What we’re looking for
- Excellent English copywriting skills
- Strong experience in email marketing
- Good eye for visuals (Adobe Photoshop skills are desirable)
- Comfortable with briefing third parties such as agencies, designers and translators
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Content creation skills, such as video
- Experience dealing with journalists
- Confident with Google Analytics
- Creative with high commercial awareness - you are able to come up with creative campaign ideas, execute them, and track their commercial success
- Highly organised and able to manage a varied workload and meet deadlines whilst ensuring accuracy and attention to detail
What we offer
- £25k-£30k salary, dependent on experience
- Permanent, full-time role
- Hybrid working
- Annual bonus (based on performance)
- Generous staff discount
- Pension contribution
To apply for this role, please email your CV (including current salary and availability) and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 27th January. First interviews will take place via Teams w/c 7th February.
There are no more current openings.