We do not currently ship to the Channel Islands or BFPO addresses
STANDARD UK DELIVERY: £3.95, FREE STANDARD UK DELIVERY for orders over £50, 3 - 5 working days
We are working hard to try and keep delivery times short as possible. However it is possible that there will be some delays. We thank you for your understanding during these testing times where we and delivery companies balance the well being of staff with the logistics of serving our customers.
- When your order has been packed, you will receive an email to confirm dispatch from our warehouse. This email will also confirm the method of delivery
- Most deliveries are sent by track and trace method, and will need to be signed for to ensure prompt and reliable delivery
- Tracking and order status can be found by logging in to your account
- We choose the courier we consider will deliver your order to you efficiently, depending on the size and weight of your order
- Inevitably, deliveries may be attempted when you are out, in which case a card will be left to notify you. You should follow the instructions on the card
- Free standard UK delivery for orders over £50 does not apply during the Summer or Winter Sale events.
DPD DELIVERY: £4.95 3 - 5 working days
- DPD will deliver your order within a one hour delivery window
- You can track your order via email/sms
- You have the option to re-arrange delivery with DPD if the delivery time given is not convenient
- More details: DPD delivery options
Note : We do not deliver to the Republic of Ireland via DPD
EXPEDITED DELIVERY: £6.95 - 1 to 2 working days, UK only for orders placed before 12pm. No deliveries over weekends or bank holidays. Signature required.
- Expedited orders must be placed before 12 pm Monday to Friday only. An order placed after 12 pm Friday will be delivered on Monday or Tuesday
- Expedited orders placed on weekends will be delivered on Tuesday or Wednesday
- There are no deliveries on weekends or bank holidays
- We use a courier service (Parcelforce) with track and trace facility to dispatch expedited orders
- While every effort is made for an expedited order to arrive on time, it is possible on occasion that the courier company may face delivery difficulties
- Expedited delivery is not guaranteed for Northern Ireland and remote areas. In these cases delivery will take approximately 48 - 72 hours
- Rex London (Rex international Ltd) cannot be held liable for any loss or damage or consequential loss or damage related to not getting a delivery in time. We will, however, gladly refund the expedited delivery element of the delivery charge.
Note: Expedited delivery service is not available during Summer or Winter sale events
We deliver to Northern Ireland under the same pricing and terms and conditions as UK mainland. However, we cannot provide a next day service. If you choose to upgrade to expedited delivery at checkout, delivery will take approximately 48-72 hours.
REMOTE AREAS IN SCOTLAND & ISLANDS
Expedited delivery is not available for the following remote areas in Scotland and Islands:
HS, IV, KA27-28, PA20-49, PA60-78, KW15-17, ZE, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, IM, AB30-39, AB41-45, AB51-53, AB53-56, TR21-25, AB15
COURIERS USED BY REX LONDON
We will use the most appropriate method of dispatch depending on the weight, size and value of your order. This may include a courier service such as Parcelforce or DPD, who require a signature on delivery. Please select your preferred delivery option at the checkout. Below are some details on the carriers we use.
ROYAL MAIL TRACKED
UK orders: Expect delivery within 48 hours (excluding weekends) of dispatch email being sent. If you are not in, a card will be left and the parcel will need to be collected from the local Royal Mail depot.
UK mainland orders: Expect delivery within 24 hours (excluding weekends) of dispatch email being sent. If you are not in, a card will be left informing you of attempted delivery.
Depending on the area, the parcel will then be left at the nearest post office to your delivery address. You will need to collect the parcel within three weeks, or it will be returned to us.
UK remote areas and islands: Please allow three to five days.
International: Charges may vary depending on the country, please check European Delivery
UK mainland orders: Expect delivery within 24 hours (excluding weekends) of dispatch email being sent. You will receive an email and, if you have provided a mobile number, an SMS message confirming an estimated one hour delivery slot. You have the option to re-arrange delivery with DPD if the delivery time given is not convenient.
Please check the DPD delivery options.
UK remote areas: please allow three to five days.
International: may vary depending on the country, please check European Delivery
If your order has not been delivered within the estimated delivery time, please contact us.
Note: It is not possible to add to an order that has already been placed as our packing process is automated for speed and efficiency. If you would like to add to your order, you must cancel your entire order and place a new order including the new item(s).
FULL ORDER CANCELLATION
You have up to 30 days from receipt of your order to change your mind and request a refund. You are responsible for the cost of returning any unwanted item(s) and you must return your items within 14 days of confirmed return/cancellation. It is not always possible to cancel your order before it has been packed and/or dispatched. Your statutory rights are not affected.
In accordance with EU law, if your full order has been returned to us, we will refund the cost of the goods and also the initial postage and packing charges. Initial postage and packing charges will not be refunded unless all items are returned.
See our returns page for detailed information.