We want you to be delighted every time you shop with us, but we realise that on occasion you may want to return an item.
If you bought a Rex London product from another retailer and would like to return it, please contact them directly as we cannot process the return unless it was bought from this website.
How do I return unwanted items?
- You can return your purchase for a refund within 30 days of receiving it. Please contact us before making any returns. We will let you know the returns address, and what to do to make sure your returns are processed properly.
- You will need to pay for the cost of the return postage, and you must return the items unused, with all the original tags intact.
- Please contact: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (or use the contact us form)
Telephone : +44 208 746 2473 (UK)
- We recommend you obtain a proof of postage when you send the return, and keep it for your records until your refund has been confirmed. We cannot take responsibility for parcels that do not reach us.
What if I have a damaged, incorrect or faulty item?
- If there is a problem with any product we have sent you, please contact customer services and we will let you know what to do next. You may be asked to provide either photographic evidence of the damage, or to send the item back to us (free of charge).
- Please do not dispose of damaged items before contacting us. If you do, we will not be able to refund you.
Customer services contact information
Orders which are unable to be delivered
Our deliveries are made by track and trace courier service. They may require a signature upon delivery. If the delivery attempt is unsuccessful you should be left a card telling you what to do next. Sometimes the card can get lost, so we suggest also checking the tracking information we send you.
Eventually, if the delivery cannot be made, it will be returned to us. If this happens please contact us. If we hear nothing after 5 days we will refund the order.